A Gorgeous Caribbean Hideaway
Escape to a tropical paradise where world-class golf, an abundance of exciting outdoor activities and coral sand beaches warmed by the Caribbean sun are just moments away.
The Villas at Stonehaven is located a short drive from tennis courts and two 18-hole championship golf courses. Book a fishing charter to catch marlin and yellow-fin tuna or experience some of the most amazing scuba diving in the world.
Tobago is a naturalist’s dream. Explore the protected bird sanctuary neighbouring the resort, or take a guided tour through the oldest nature rainforest in the Western hemisphere and discover an array of exotic wildlife. During March and April, visitors have the rare opportunity to see giant leatherback turtles crawl onto the shores of Stonehaven Bay to lay their eggs.
If you would like information about local attractions or assistance in arranging tours, our welcoming and professional staff in Reception is on hand to take care of the details.
Recreational activities include:
- Golf: 2 Championship golf courses, 18 hole/par 72 course 2km from villas and a new 18 hole/par 72 course to PGA standard just 10-minute drive from your villa
- Catamaran sailing
- Water Skiing
- PADI Scuba Diving
- Guided rainforest hikes
- Deep sea fishing charters
- Chocolate tours
- Birdwatching and nature tours
- Island tours by sea or land
- Gym facilities (located at a nearby complex)
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
KEY ISLAND EVENTS IN 2015
- Tobago Jazz Festival
- Culinary Festival
- Dragon Boat Festival
- Tobago Heritage Festival
- Tobago Motor Rally
- Tobago Underwater Carnival
- Carib Great Race
- Independence Day Parade
- Tobago International Cycling Classic
- Blue Food Festival
- Kite Festival
- British Airways International Football Legends Tournament